Skip to content
How to write personal essay
- Your personal essay should have unique traits.
- Be honest, focus on the reasons for wanting to be in that college, attend CUNY and a public interest school, your strengths, any economic, social or other obstacles that you have overcome in the course of your education or life and discuss the effect for some experiences.
- We want to know about you! Trying to write a essay that captures attention.
- Tell colleges something they don’t already know. Make sure it is presented in a clear and funny way without any grammar mistakes.
- Every college have different personal questions, so each personal essays should be different, therefore we should write different essays for each colleges.