Teachers, counselors, and support staff are the heart of our school. We are looking for a dedicated team of educators to serve our students and growing school community.
Our commitment to teachers and staff:
- to grow a collaborative professional community sharing in our school mission, vision, and core values
- to build a reflective culture where an appreciation for growth and accountability are reflected in our daily interactions
- to encourage teachers and staff to apply their strengths and passions in a dynamic environment
For the 2019-20 school year, we anticipate need for teachers in the following NYS certification areas:
- Social Studies (7-12)
- English Language Arts (7-12)
- Mathematics (7-12)
- Special Education (K-12), Students with Disabilities (7-12)
- Visual Arts (K-12, part-time only)
Please note: For all positions, Mandarin Chinese is a benefit but by no means a requirement. Bilingual proficiency in any language is valued as we serve a diverse community. Please indicate all language skills in your resume.