For ALL PARENTS and NEW STUDENTS
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
For RETURNING STUDENTS
Thursday, September 3, 2015
THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Wednesday, September 9
7:45-8AM: Enter through Exit 1 by Union Street
NOTE: Any students in need of a program or uniform should report no later than 7:45AM
Please check your mailboxes for a welcome letter and information about the new school year.
What’s on the agenda for our orientations?
- Receive support in filling out required paperwork (for parents)
- Receive your class schedule and learn more about the new school year
- Meet and greet new and returning faculty and students
- Take a photo for your student ID
- Purchase uniforms (cash or check only)
- Reserve a locker
What school supplies do I need?
Students should plan to purchase the following for the 2015-2016 school year. Teachers will review additional necessary materials the first week of school.
- A 1” or larger binder
- Binder tabs for organization
- A graph-ruled notebook
- At least one folder for homework
- Pens in at least two colors
- #2 mechanical pencils and lead